2017年9月13日星期三

joyería hecha con cuentas de ceramica

La cerámica es tesoro del ser humano, ahorita vamos a ver unas joyas hechas con cuentas de ceramica.

joyas de planta
Polymer Clay Succulent earrings handmade by me! I carefully mix the polymer clay to blend beautiful colours and shape and decorate. Earring backs are hypoallergenic titanium with surgical stainless steel backs. I am allergic to everything under the sun and find that titanium works best for me! Each succulent measures just ended approx 1cm across Please note that all my items are handmade, I use no moulds and shape each and every piece of clay by hand. This means there might be slight variat...

aretes de patitos amarillos
Duck Earrings - beautiful handmade polymer clay jewellery by Clay & Clasp

colgantes de Papá Noel
This charm is about 1.75 tall & it has an eyepin for stringing. This Santa is star shaped with a swirl textured beard.  If you would like the eyepin removed, let me know in the notes section at check out.   Please Note: --This item is handmade from polymer clay. No two will ever be identical. --ITEMS IN MY SHOP ARE MADE & READY TO SHIP! --If a choice of finish is available please let me know in the note section when you check out --Items are not glazed unless noted -- If you have questions pl...

pulsera con colgantes tibetanos
Pulsera boho chic gypsie surfera cuenta de ceramica azul amazonita turquesa afgana madera de coco cierre de plata tibetana Tibet de RoxBohoDesigns en Etsy

collar de pecitos
Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Más joyas en Pandahall, ¡no esperes!

没有评论:

发表评论